Click here to make your hotel reservation at our discounted room rate of only $179 per night for conference attendees. This rate is available throughout the dates of the conference.
Reservations at the reduced rate can be made through 5:00 PM Eastern time on June 30, 2017 - assuming they don't sell out. The number of rooms in the discounted block is LIMITED and historically rooms sell out well before the deadline. Don't wait until the last minute to reserve your hotel room!DevCon
The wonderful thing about attending a technical conference – and something you cannot get from online training is total immersion. Many of the most valuable things you will learn will be from other attendees or expert speakers that you meet during breaks, at breakfast, in the evenings in the lobby or at the bar or at evening fireside chats.
Staying off campus may save you a few dollars or get you some reward points, but you are shortchanging yourself on the conference experience. We all have e-mail to check and work that keeps on going in between the classes and exhibits and activities at the event – why pile on walking or driving to and from the event each night to sleep?
Be sure to book your hotel room EARLY. The room-blocks set aside for the conference often sell out and the conference discounted rate expires.
• Immersion. BZ Media selects the Conference hotel based partially on it’s ability to create an enveloping experience, where the majority of the people around are people who do what you do and who are facing the same challenges.
• Cost. We get low special conference rates and there are no extra expenses associated with taking cabs back and forth to the conference or hassles like walking through a downpour or high heat and humidity.
• Contacts. The speakers and heavy hitters are all staying at the conference hotel and it’s easy to hang out and meet with them and all of the other attendees informally and discuss your biggest challenges. You’ll learn a lot more and perhaps make some valuable industry contacts.
• Convenience. It’s easy to offload heavy literature in your room, retrieve a business card before an unexpected meeting, change you shirt that just got a big spot of mustard on it, make a quiet phone call or even take a quick power nap!
• Comfort. Staying in the conference hotel is fun! You’ll feel a part of the action, a part of the industry and a part of a bigger whole. You’re already standing by the edge of the pool - Dive in!!